Muddy Paws Cheesecake Awards
- "Best All American Dessert" MN Monthly
- Best Cheesecake in Minnesota - WCC0 Television - Voted by Viewers
- "Best Cheesecake To Go" MSP Magazine
- "Best of the Knot" 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
- “Brides Choice Award” Wedding Wire 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016
- "Best Eats" Coffee Festival, 10 Times
- "Outstanding Business Achievement" Neighborhood Development Center, St Paul
- “Social Media Marketer of the Year” MN Meetings and Events Magazine 2010”
- “Entrepreneur of the Year” NDC, St Paul 2012
- Silver Spoon Award
- Best Of St Louis Park 2016
- Happening Magazine Best of Minneapolis 2014, 2015, 2016
- Woman of Influence Minneapolis 2012
Muddy Paws Cheesecake Special Achievements
- Invited to the White House to represent MN for Social Media at the White House Tweetup & Holiday Party, December of 2011. Met with 6 White House Officials, including the White House Chef Bill Yosses.
- Have appeared over 20 times on local television channels as guest chef or product features.
- Appeared on The Food Network with Al Roker on "Roker on the Road"
- Featured in over 60 articles, locally and nationally.
- State Fair Guest Speaker at the St Agnes Bread Stage in the Creative Activities Building. 7 years running.
Muddy Paws Cheesecake at the Emmys! Our cheesecake was featured at the 2014 Emmy News and Documentary Awards in New York City as the swag bag gift to attendees and nominees, including Anderson Cooper and Diane Sawyer.